I went back to the doctor. She said that I must do more physical activities other than going to work. She felt that it was a "mechanical" problem that was causing my occipital neuralgia. Probably.
I am not used to doing just one thing. Life back home consisted of working in the morning, then sometimes going out with friends in the evening (even if it's a work day) then during the weekends either doing extension activities with my organization/s or going out with friends or with family. My schedule was always packed and 24 hours a day is not simply enough to do everything on my checklist.
I'm not used to laid back and that's exactly what I have now. Not to mention I don't have much friends around here; I don't speak Deutsch and I don't exactly know where I should look for new friends.
But I'm not giving up. Today I will go to a museum, use up the gutscheins that I got from the office of residence registration. Keep you posted!