So apparently "easter" springs from a Pagan tradition. I could only care less. I spent a big amount of time today with a Catholic charismatic community singing at the church choir and attending the prayer meeting and tomorrow will spend some time again with them for the contemplative prayer.
It's really sad to be without my family here in Bonn. My family is not religious and does not belong to any community or so, but we have a way of feeding our spirituality without feeling burdened by it. I was supposed to "work" this weekend but it seemed that I really could not manage my time very well... I will try the Pomodoro technique and the Pareto principle since my lonely self is failing me.
Now I am too tired to even try reading technical literature. I will just read my U-Bahn novel, another classical literature, of course (trying to make Harold Bloom proud of me). Will try to work a bit tomorrow before I head back to the catholic charismatic community for the contemplative prayer.
LIFEGOESON is playing even if the real music of my life is While You Wait for the Others. Boohoo.