Today I had a really weird get-up. People might have thought I was wearing too short a pair of pants for myself (it was actually a capri) but I didn't want to wear flats so I wore my Chucks. Because my left foot cannot tolerate low-cut shoes, I can only wear hi-cut shoes for now. But whatever. It just felt weird wearing something that you are not too comfortable in. Like being in another skin.
Had lunch from our administrative director (for his birthday) and also saw a bit of pictures from the Festabend in Berlin and from the holidays on a ship (not exactly a cruise ship) of our finance officer. Great :) No alcoholic drinks for me, doctor advised me to be careful because of my liverrific medical history (among others).
On the way home from Deutsch class, the bad mathematical person that I am thought of this:
It is something that sums up what I've been thinking the past days. Or should I say feeling? It's hard to put into words or even describe in a song so I put it in an equation. If someone can have a close guess as to what it means to me, man, I'm going to give that person a prize!
I should sleep now. The past two days I've been having a hard time sleeping, like waking up in the middle of the night or so. And now a friend posts a link to a NatGeo article that says, key parts of sleep-deprived brain may go offline while awake, hindering decision-making! Not good. Until tomorrow, then!