Thursday, November 3, 2011

Nostalgia

I have a big exam tomorrow and I hope I don't pay dearly for my procrastination or so. I just need to hear myself and my thoughts.

I was in Bonn during the long weekend and I must say I missed the place. Walking around on my own, I was almost close to tears, looking at what changed and what didn't in this quaint little town that has been my home for more or less a year. But I think nostalgia hit not because of the place and its comforts but more because of the people who are still living in Bonn. Three days simply were not enough to meet everyone I wanted, especially since I chose to spend more time with this special person in Bonn and on doing a report.

I am now at a stage where I need to pay more attention to my heart more than my brain. I don't know what's happening to it. But after I've written that line, I choose to relegate it to the coming days. Now, I must go get rid of my residuals from dinner then go back to cramming ;)