I totally forgot about this blog site and only remembered today when I was wondering where to chronicle my Bhutan trip. I had to unpublish some entries because there were names and I didn't notice that this was still public compared to the other blog site with really incriminating stories. Good thing I deleted my LiveJournal already. I feel sad about my Multiply account, though. I wasn't able to save my entries then.
So, where am I? I am in Taiwan after spending 24 hours in Thailand and seven days in Bhutan. How did this happen? My miles from EVA Air were expiring when I started planning Bhutan so I just booked it (without even booking the Bhutan flights). In the end it seemed like a good idea because I can finally meet a collaborator from here! And, of course, I love Taiwan. Nasiraan ako ng bait sa gulo sa airport ng Bangkok. After the Bhutan trip, I realised I am really not a fan of tour packages (that was probably my first ever) and that I like quiet areas.
Today was also the National Election of both Thailand and Japan. Parang just another day in Bangkok, actually. Walang gulo kanina kumpara sa Pinas. Iyong polling station nila ang dami sa Sanam Pao kung saan ako nag-stay (good job nga pala iyong pag-plano ko sa mga hotel at iba pa). Mukhang mananalo na naman iyong Conservatives (kakatingin ko lang) so bahala na sila. Ang bottomline, lalo na para sa mga politiko sa Pinas, tigilan ninyo na ang pagkumpara sa Pinas at Thailand kasi malayung-malayo na ang narating nila. Hindi pantay ang baseline, kaya hindi pwede magkumpara.
Inaantok na ako kaya bukas na lang / mamaya na lang ulit.